Thursday, February 18, 2010

Blog Hopping

I have been blog hopping over the past few weeks and reading blogs from around the world or at least the ones in English. I have been surprised to see how many people share their thoughts and family photos. But I have also noticed how many people are lonely, hurting, or starved for attention. For some I stop to leave comments so they will know they are important to God and let them know He loves them and His son Jesus died for our sins. I also try to encourage them to read the Bible starting with book of John. Now you wonder why I mention this, right. Well I want to encourage those who know Jesus as Lord to set a goal of at least leaving one comment on someones blog each day you get on internet and encourage that person to seek God's plan for their life and to read the Bible. Pray for that person and allow God to do the rest. Just think because of the internet you can touch the lives of people all around the world if you are willing to take the time to care. May God bless you and your efforts to shine light in a dark world.

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm...i tough commitment to make. I'll give it a shot. Pray that lazyness will not take over me ^_^; I used to do this when playing an online game( my attempt to justify my time playing the game. failed of course xD) I actually did save a person....well you know jesus did but he used me xD i hope he's alright...ill have to post the story, its pretty long xD but yea ill tr to post on the love seeking peoples blogs, thats how i found you btw!
    ~Drew

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andrew - stay focused and you will see the pathway God has for you each day...

    ReplyDelete