Sunday, May 22, 2011

Never ceases to amaze

God never ceases to amaze. Just as I was giving serious consideration to reduce some of my time pressures and fatigue by quit blogging for a while, received message which showed that is not where the time should be saved. Started blogging because people are important to God as shown by Jesus His son dying to pay the price for our sin. That kind of love requires those that have experienced it to be willing to do the same. People must come first even before our own comfort. To everything there is indeed a season and a time, but it is not now the time to quit as it relates to blogging.
So will continue to try to post each week and visit blogs to invest in the lives of those who must be more important to me than time for myself. God is good and all need to know of His love for us especially in these dark times. May you find the Light for your journey through life.

3 comments:

  1. I'm truly glad to hear that!!

    Thank you for sharing with me as well. It amazes me - how God can use 2 strangers, on opposite ends of the globe, to speak when both were ready to quit. Our God is amazing indeed.

    I'm scheduled to present the testimony of my salvation in church this Sunday. I'm grateful that God gave me the missing puzzle piece to the story - I always wondered about your comment before this.

    God bless your humble and willing heart to serve others. I'm truly encouraged by you - thank you once again for your act of faith, which helped to lead me to the light.

    May God continue to fill you, expand your time and energy, even as you continue to pour out to others.

    Isaiah 40:30-31 - Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.

    Matthew 11:28-30 - “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.”

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, for one, am happy you will still be blogging, though I am sorry that you considered stopping in the first place.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the kind comments.
    Shu, I will be praying for God to use your testimony Sunday to encourage the hearers and touch the hearts of any who have not come to salvation through faith in Jesus our Lord.

    ReplyDelete