Sunday, May 15, 2011

Whose way will it be

Knowledge begins with respect for the Lord, but fools hate wisdom and discipline. Study the Bible for instruction in wisdom and let it teach you in the way of Truth
and do not forget it's advice on life. Make it a part of your apparel like a necklace or a watch that it might remind you through out the day of the beauty of the creation of God and that all time is God's time. Be warned that the teaching of man will try to lead you away from Truth into things that are pleasing to self at the expense of eternity. Always remember that Truth is not relative and does not change with time, knowledge can be increased and wisdom can be gained but always through Truth. With Truth comes the knowledge and wisdom to live a disciplined life, one that needs not to be regretted. To know and have a personal relationship with Jesus the Christ is to have Truth because Jesus is Truth.
Live your life to it's fullest potential by living it as an offering of service to God and you will not only be blessed but a blessing to those around you. Two choices for life God's way or our way, all start with our own way but it is how we finish that counts.

3 comments:

  1. You need a LIKE button. This was really good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    You don't know who I am, and neither do I know who you are, but you left an impact on my life last year. I've wanted to thank you and tell you about how you helped to bring me to God - but never had the courage to until now.

    A year ago, you left a comment on my blog. It was just a post about my country's independence day, and just a little bit about my country.

    Link to the post: http://wolfhound-pawprintz.blogspot.com/2010/08/merdeka-rantings.html

    And this was your comment:
    "It is good to value the country of ones birth but it is more important to be reborn into the family of God who loves us and His son Jesus the Christ died for our sins so we would not have to pay the price. Check out book of John in the Bible to find how to be changed from the inside out. Life is short and eternity is forever. God wants all to accept His way for our life and to love others as He Loves us which is possible for all who have allowed Him to change."

    I don't know how you came across my blog, and why did you comment in such a way. However, I really want to tell you what a difference it made.

    During that period of time, I was struggling with knowing God. I came from a very strong Buddhist background, and have had very very negative impressions on Christians for almost my entire life. However, during that period of time, God started to knock on the door of my heart.

    I was terrified, and I fought it away as much as I could. My mind repelled God with every ounce of logic I had, but my heart wanted God - I did not understand why. And therefore, that was a terrible, agonising period for me - I couldn't sleep, eat, and had constant nightmares.

    The morning after I wrote that blog post, I told myself - I was NOT going to let this question on religion bother me anymore. Essentially, I decided to give up on seeking this "God" that I wasn't even sure existed, as it was affecting me too much.

    However, once I said that I would forget all about this, I checked my email, and saw your comment. I was extremely shocked - God spoke very directly to my heart at that point - showing me that He wasn't about to let me give up. He wanted me to continue to seek after Him.

    To cut very long story short, I finally accepted Christ about a month later - after more amazing things that God did into my life.

    I want to thank you for the comment you left that day - it kept me on track to seek the truth.

    I'm curious as well, how did you come across my blog that day, and why did you say such a thing? My blog post had nothing to do with religio whatsoever, and I was truly shocked that God could even use someone I've never met before to bring me to him - in such an interesting way.

    Thank you so much. God bless you. Your small action helped to bring this sinner to Christ, and now I'm growing in this relationship with God - and am truly enjoying the journey.

    Hope to hear from you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shu, thanks for sharing and will provide the answers on your blog. May God bless and guide your path.

    ReplyDelete