Sunday, June 19, 2011

Dad

This is a tribute to my Father on this Fathers day here in the USA. Thanks for always being there for me whether to play a game or just making time to spend with me no matter how tired your were. Thanks for the little things like taking me shopping and stopping for ice cream. Thanks for helping me with collage expenses and working on my car to get it running again. Thanks for driving 3 hours to pick up my friend and I when the car engine blew, even though it meant you would only have a couple of hours to sleep before going to work. Thanks for taking me to church each time the doors were open and living a life committed to God and our family even when not easy in tough financial times. Thanks for always being there for me and loving me with your actions not in empty words. Thanks for being faithful to mom and instructing us kids in how to not just earn a living but in how to live well by honoring God with our lives. Thanks for being a Godly example not only at church but at home and work. Words can not express how blessed I am because God provided you as my dad. Thanks for being such a GREAT DAD! All of us will always love you for who you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment